Sunday 10 November 2013
Dressing Games Posted at 10:05 pm 0 comments (+)
Halloween passed by recently, but that didn't stop us from dressing-up in crazy attires. I was pretty hyped when Alou informed me that it was going to be a costume party, mainly because this was my first-ever costume party, haha! It's the kind of dress-up where your financial and style excuses are acceptable that no one can judge you for it. 

The celebrant as Ariel | Audrey Hepburn !

(L-R: Aline as Cleopatra, Melvin as Prince Eric, Dorothy as Marilyn Monroe, Isaac as Good Samaritan lol | Paula as Ariana Grande, Abby as Demi Lovato, Cheska as Rachel Berry, Keine as Lorde/Effy Stonem)

More photos to be added soon!

If you're asking what I was doing during the party......





 
 I was hangin' with my girlfriends ;-)
About
20, Manila, 97% seated
etcetera
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.