Sunday 5 August 2012
Posted at 5:10 pm 0 comments (+)
I'm doing okay. Sometimes I still miss you, but not as I miss you before. Have you ever thought of me since the day I disappeared? How did you feel, and how are you feeling now? Questions, questions. They will remain unanswered until we meet. Say I went there, and I stayed with you and I got into trouble for it, what would we do? What would've happened if we got married just so we could be legally together? Imagine me, leaving, allowing you to have relationships with others while I do the same in my place. Would you be happy with that? I could, just as long as it would still be us in the end. I may have loved you too much or maybe you're the only one who has gotten a step ahead than anyone else. I miss you. I still want to talk to you, tell you everything that's happening. It's okay if we're not "lovers" anymore, I just want to connect with you again. Will that be okay? Let me know.
About
20, Manila, 97% seated
etcetera
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.